OTA is empowering people to define, achieve and believe their WHY. If your life purpose aligns with ours and you have the ability to inspire people to action, we would love to talk
• Must be an expert with Windows 7 and newer operating systems.
• Must be very familiar with Office 365 and Microsoft Office suite.
• Must have excellent communication and troubleshooting skills. If you do not have this, please do not apply.
• You must be willing and want to learn.
• 3-5 years experience with Windows 7, 8, 10.
• Know how to create users in Active Directory.
• Solid understanding of how DNS, DHCP, Print Services, GPO, Backup.
• Able to lift 50+ lbs comfortably
• You will be expected to hit the ground running the first day.
Must be a jack of all trades and be willing to constantly learn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Provide level 1/2 technical support for client base (in person ). Some examples are: Windows and network firewall configurations, remote desktop printing, adding network printers, adding SPAM email whitelist/blacklists, troubleshoot Outlook mail profiles without rebuilding profiles, troubleshoot applications without reinstalling, troubleshoot network connectivity issues, know how to setup email accounts with O365 and Exchange on premise, expert with desktop support from application and OS support.
• Be proactive and think like the end user and understand what they are trying to ask if their trouble ticket isn't clear.
• Resourceful enough to use all resources available if what you need isn't obviously available.
• Ability to work in a really fast paced environment.
• Up for challenges 24/7.
• Participate in the rotation of "on-call" services.
• Ability to work with individuals with a wide range of computer skills, specifically when communicating technical information. You must have EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.