Functioning as a technical member of Tech Support Services managing end-user devices using Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools that include Microsoft Intune for Windows and Apple devices. Responsible for developing and managing standard device configurations for district devices, installing hardware and software updates, and helping manage mobile assets.
- Establishes and maintains processes and procedures for managing district devices using MDM tools that include Microsoft Intune.
- Leads or assists with IT projects that include end-user device operating system upgrades and pushing applications to end-user devices.
- Develops procedures that operational tech support staff use to support MDM enrolled end-user devices.
- Develops and distributes daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance reports.
- Develops and maintains system configuration and tech support related process and procedural documents in designated Office 365 locations based on established guidelines.
- Utilizes software and hardware tools, collaboratively works with other team members, departments and external partners to identify and diagnose and troubleshoot problems and improve performance.
- Works from specifications to assist in the development and/or modification of operating software applications.
- Provides technical support training.
- Provides tier 2/3 level troubleshooting for technical issues.
- Maintains a proficient technical knowledge of one City Schools? application programs, databases, operating system, and customer data retrieval process.
- Participates in the training programs offered to increase technical, interpersonal and communication skills and proficiency related to the projects to which assigned.
- Utilizes tact and exercises good judgment in interacting with the public, school and central office personnel.
- Maintains consistent communication with other business partners.
- Performs and promotes all activities in compliance with equal employment and nondiscrimination policies; follows federal laws, state laws, school board policies and the professional standards.
Maximum Salary 87274.00
Minimum Salary 70532.00
- Bachelor?s degree in a technology related field and one year directly related experience; or an Associate?s degree in a technology related field and technical certificate(s) and two years directly related experience; Associate?s degree in a technology related field, and four years directly related experience; or a High School degree and six years directly related experience; Degree must be from an accredited college or institution.
- Experience with HEAT or other enterprise incident management system.
- Experience with managing devices in an enterprise environment with a MDM tool such as Microsoft Intune.
- Experience working on multiple projects required.
- Written and verbal communications skills required.
- Experience developing technical documentation required.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, and Visio.
- Project planning experience preferred.
- Experience with Active Directory administration.
- Preferred experience with troubleshooting network and server issues.
Full time or Part time Full time
Qualified candidates for the above position must submit the following:
This position is affiliated with the Paraprofessionals and School Related Personnel (PSRP) bargaining unit.
- Completed online application
- Resume that clearly demonstrates the above minimum qualifications. It is important that you include all experiences and education related to the position to which you are applying.
- Upload copies of all transcripts ?undergraduate, graduate and all MSDE Certifications
- Must provide three (3) professional references to include: name, title, business address, e-mail address and phone number
- All documentation/certification necessary (scanned copies accepted) to substantiate minimum qualifications; must be uploaded into application
- All documentation must be scanned and uploaded to application
- Benefits -- This position is eligible for benefits. To review the available options please see the information relevant to the union for this position by viewing the following link: http://www.baltimorecityschools.org