Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a registrar to one of our NHA partner schools.About Us
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 500 students. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way. Here are a few ways we grow and celebrate together; NHA professional development opportunities, a company-wide March Madness tournament, and spirit contests amongst staff during designated appreciation weeks.
In this position, the school principal and the Service Center's enrollment team will be there to support you every step of the way. Along with our result-driven curriculum and commitment to educating the whole child - academically, morally, and socially - you and your students will be set up for success. Please note: This is a year-round positionYour Role
- Enrollment - manage the student enrollment cycle from start to finish - utilizing the student information system, physical records, and executing an annual lottery (as needed)
- Class schedules - maintain required records in student information system to ensure compliance regulations, process class changes and manage school master schedule with annual class set-up for all students
- Human resource compliance - act as the liaison between people services department and new hires by communicating new hires, sending along paperwork, maintain and manage the substitute teacher process
- Associates degree and/or 2-4 years of administrative experience
- Proficient on PC and MS office based programs
- Multi-tasker, detail-oriented, and prove strong organizational practices
- Customer-focused attitude - respond to parent inquiries and complaints
- Strong communication skills - being able to work effectively with students, staff and parents
- Experience working in a school office - preferred
To learn more about our core values, please click here
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.