Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a substitute office staff member to one of our NHA partner schools.About Us
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 500 students. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way. Here are a few ways we grow and celebrate together; NHA professional development opportunities, a company-wide March Madness tournament, and spirit contests amongst staff during designated appreciation weeks. Please note: This position is temporaryYour Role
- Maintain and update bookkeeping at the school
- Fulfill the receptionist responsibilities of the school
- Answer phones, direct questions and inquiries, and distribute mail, and provide any and all enrollment information necessary to parents interested in the school.
- Ensure that sign-in and security procedures are strictly followed by all visitors.
- Distribute medications and care to students
- Purchase school or office supplies as needed
- Proficient on PC and MS office based programs
- Multi-tasker, detail-oriented, and prove strong organizational practices
- Customer-focused attitude - respond to parent inquiries and complaints
- Strong communication skills - being able to work effectively with students, staff and parents
- Experience working in a school office - preferred
To learn more about our core values, please click here
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.