Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a school social worker to one of our NHA partner schools.Our Schools
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 700 students. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way. Here are a few ways we grow and celebrate together; NHA professional development opportunities, a company-wide March Madness tournament, and spirit contests amongst staff during designated appreciation weeks.
In this position, a cohesive leadership team of deans will be there to support you every step of the way. Along with our result-driven curriculum and commitment to educating the whole child - academically, morally, and socially - you and your students will be set up for success. Coverage would start middle of April and end in June.Your Role
- Fulfilling special education IEP objectives
- Working with students who are socially at-risk
- Educating parents on intervention strategies
- Connecting students and families with community mental health organizations
- Establishing relationships with both students and parents and participating in all aspects of school planning
- Must have a master's degree in social work
- Must hold a valid social work license issued in the state you are applying for
- Knowledge of special education processes and procedures
- Candidates with experience working with at-risk students - preferred, if applicable to the school
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80+ schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of "challenging each child to achieve..." and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
To learn more about our core values, please click here
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.