With a rapidly growing team of 60+ education professionals around the country, EdOps works with a range of schools and networks in multiple states to ensure operational excellence in support of student achievement. We are quickly growing and always hiring!
Hiring Process and Position Details
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis throughout Summer 2020. The Director of Student Data Services oversees our student data services line across multiple geographies with a current emphasis in Detroit, Kansas City, New Orleans, Philadelphia and Washington, DC. This person will work closely with network partners to ensure data support solutions are aligned with networks needs, and ensure partner campuses and campus leaders are set up for success. Therefore, candidates with robust understanding of best instructional practices and data habits are compelling.
The salary range for this position begins at $95,000 with comprehensive benefits.
- Service Quality & Consistency: Responsible for the national oversight and service delivery of our data services support to schools. Opportunity to work closely with school leaders and network instructional leaders to iterate and improve on current solutions. Lead efforts to standardize internal data management and analysis process, when appropriate.
- Team Management & Development: Serve as primary leader to all Regional Data Managers and oversight of national staff of 10-15 employees. Lead staff recruitment process across national team.
- National Market Expansion: Lead our team’s expansion into new geographies. Participate in business development opportunities, including engaging with charter network leaders and decision makers.
- Product Development: Project management of and/or development of products and tools that enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of team support to schools. Refining and improving on current products to ensure alignment to instructional best practices.
- Organizational Design: Implement and improve a service line organizational model that balances national oversight with the needs of a regional leadership structure in major markets served.
- Marketing / Sector Thought Leadership: Create and deliver presentations on best practices in school instruction, data management, operations, and analytics.
- Project/Client Management: Lead multiple internal projects and workflows to improve quality of support and analysis to schools while balancing small direct client portfolio.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the education field
- Previous client, leadership and/or team management experience
- Exceptional quantitative analysis, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong client communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Technical experience with student information systems, preferably one of the following: Powerschool, Eschoolpus, Infinitecampus, or Illuminate. Previous centralized database experience preferred in absence of these systems.
- Proficiency in major business intelligence platforms (Tableau, Microsoft BI, Qliksense)
- MBA, MPP, MPA, CMA or other advanced degree with analytical focus
We know that a team from a wide range of backgrounds with different life experiences, identities, opinions, and talents makes us better able to innovate and deliver on our mission of supporting schools to improve student outcomes. Every day we work to build an inclusive company culture where everyone can be themselves at work and do their best work.
If you are passionate about our mission, skilled in your field, ready to learn, and looking for a place where you can be yourself, we want to hear from you!
Please send resume + cover letter to [email protected]
EdOps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.