The National Director of Program Operations & People Support is responsible for ensuring that high quality student services across all program areas are delivered with fidelity at all sites. The National Director of Program Operations & People Support will be responsible for the following areas of work: Onboarding all Site Leadership positions to ensure that they have the content knowledge and skills to successfully lead the site and execute high-quality programming; develop accelerated learning opportunities and a training program to prepare program staff to assume Site Leadership responsibilities; deliver differentiated levels of support to Site Directors based on their unique needs - prioritizing those with the highest need; build and maintain organization-wide knowledge management systems that sustain our growth. Working under the leadership of the Vice President of Program Operations & People Support, this individual is responsible for driving high academic performance and the holistic development of Site Leaders.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Develop the overarching vision for the Site Director Leadership and Development Program
- Implement the framework for filling Site Director vacancies with high performing internal staff. Provide staff with training, coaching and programmatic skill development.
- Ensure the Program Operations & Support department is a high functioning, strategic, and service-minded team that partners with site-based staff to provide operational, programmatic, and workforce support.
- Manage and coach Site Directors on growth & development of key competencies to ensure team and individual success.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team and Regional Executive Directors to hire Site Directors and other key site-based leadership positions.
- Observe and evaluate program quality to support site and regional staff
Staff Training & Development
- Create, implement and manage the Site Director Cohort Program
- Provide training and professional development to ensure site-based leadership teams deliver high quality services to students that are consistent with the organization's program model
- Create, modify, and deliver program-specific training to support the Annual Planning and Budget Development Process
- In partnership with Regional Executive Directors, assess learning needs for Site Directors and deliver training sessions that drive program results in role-specific content for both new and experienced staff
- Provide individualized coaching to Site Directors as needed.
- Supervise Site Directors in executing Program Data Accountability responsibilities
- In partnership with Site Directors, develop and execute site-responsive plans that allow the site to achieve desired goals and outcomes for students.
- Analyze and report on org-wide data trends and modify practices as needed
- Build tools, training modules, and webinars to meet Site Director's learning needs
- Lead, develop, and implement Site Director onboarding and offboarding plans
- Create and update Site Director development and training resources
Skills & Experience Required
First and foremost, the National Director of Program Operations & Support must embrace College Track's vision and mission for transforming low-income communities into places where college readiness and college graduation are the norms. Additionally, candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 4-year college degree (Masters Degree preferred)
- 8-10 years of experience building or managing a complex, youth-serving project, program, or organization, including 5+ years of leading and managing adults to achieve stellar student outcomes
- Expertise in effective adult-learning practices
- Ability to laterally influence internal key stakeholders at all levels
- History of working effectively to close the achievement gap in underserved communities and/or \u2028demonstrated record of dramatic gains in student achievement with students in low-income \u2028communities \u2028
- Energizes and motivates others \u2028
- Results-driven; commitment to utilizing data to take informed action
- Exceptional organizational skills; keen attention to detail; time management and follow-up skills \u2028
- Exceptional written, oral, and active listening skills
- Unflappable self-starter who has the ability to effectively manage a wide range of tasks and projects \u2028
- Strong learning orientation (e.g. constant learner, exhibits strong self-awareness of and initiative to \u2028develop one's growth areas, accepts and promptly incorporates feedback)
- Goal-oriented and strong commitment to meeting goals \u2028
- High level of self-awareness, humility, and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrate the ability to meet and maintain federal, state, local and
- College Track guidelines \u2028
- Ability to embrace changing priorities and respond accordingly