This position’s responsibilities include:
- Manage the reception area including answering phones, responding to general inquiries and greeting visitors.
- Manage inventory of office supplies including purchasing and restocking of office supplies and equipment.
- Retrieve, sort and distribute mail.
- Support Operations Manager to ensure that attendance is captured correctly.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure proper handling of accounts payable.
- Ensure smooth-running office operations and a comfortable, well-functioning work environment. This includes daily opening/closing procedures. Support the implementation of shared office policies that ensure office cleanliness of common areas.
- Oversee meeting spaces and set rooms up for meetings (ensure room is tidy, ensure technology is set up, etc).
- Managing student applications: Sort all completed applications; Notify students of recruitment timeline and collect application documents.
- Coordinate student transportation: Support students who need daily/monthly transportation by managing and providing bus passes or other resources.
- Secure all technology: Ensure programming staff have all resources and devices needed before each session; Lock up all laptops and tablets in their appropriate locations at the end of each day.
- Manage Food Service Partnerships and resources, including communication with vendors, food distribution to students.
- Provide Site Director and Operations Manager with support on special projects/administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
First and foremost, the Operations Coordinator must embrace College Track’s vision and mission for transforming low-income communities into places where college readiness and college graduation are the norms. Additionally, candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum HS diploma
- Results-driven; commitment to utilizing data to make informed decisions
- Exceptional organizational skills; keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative, community-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Unflappable self-starter with the ability to effectively manage a wide range of tasks and projects
- Strong learning orientation; readily receives and incorporates direct feedback
- Goal-oriented and strong commitment to reaching goals; dedication to helping students achieve their goal of a college degree
- High level of self-awareness, humility, and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated ability to meet and maintain federal, state, local, and College Track guidelines
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to Jamille Jones, Operations Manager, at [email protected]