Alpha is seeking a Regional Operations & Data Management Associate (RODA) to help drive consistent operations throughout our network. The RODA will play a critical role in supporting the operational and data management functions at the network level and support the work of Operations Teams at the school level.
We are seeking passionate individuals who embody Alpha’s mission, vision and core beliefs- teachers who believe that all students can learn, that our scholars belong in college, and that student growth is a reflection of the teacher’s practice. Alpha is fiercely entrepreneurial and we are focused on supporting our scholars as they grow into self-reliant leaders who will achieve success in their school, college, and career.
What you’ll do…
- Facilitate execution of Alpha’s assessment program, including state testing, interim testing, and other formative assessments through the year (NWEA MAP, STAR, etc.)
- Lead state (CALPADS) reporting data processes
- Participate as a critical member on monthly facilities, safety, and operations walkthroughs of each school
- Support the Infinite Campus Student Information System (SIS) for reporting and data verification purposes, including state-level reporting across all schools
- Compile and prepare necessary student, staff, and school operations data for reports and planning purposes
- Partner with network and school colleagues on a variety of critical short- and medium-term projects
- Resolve urgent operational issues to enable staff to fulfill our core educational mission
- Bachelor’s degree, strongly preferred
- 2+ years of full-time work experience, experience in education strongly preferred
- Attention to detail: The RODA will have an especially keen eye for the minute details around the creation, submission, and review of various types of critically important data.
- Data management: You are adept at utilizing data management systems (e.g., Excel, .csv, databases) and feel comfortable being responsible for ensuring that data is correct and valid.
- Project management: You have experience being a project manager for various systems and processes. You can effectively manage a project through setting clear goals and timelines, keeping a wide range of stakeholders accountable, and assessing progress for the successful completion of the project.
You stand out by being...
- Able to problem-solve creatively and determinedly in the face of thorny, unexpected challenges
- Driven to deliver and inclined to operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Experienced in school operations, and experienced working in communities similar to those Alpha serves