- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- $100.00 Daily
- $145.00 Long Term Assignment
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Experience workign with children preferred
- Ability to instruct scholars and manage scholar behavior.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
- Computer, copier, and audiovisual equipment
How To Apply
- Maintains emotional control under stress. Frequent standing, stooping, bending, keeling, pushing, and pulling. Moves small stacks of textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom or adaptive equipment.
You must complete the entire online application to be considered for a position.
Providing a resume, and additional attachments are optional. Please also provide complete reference information for each reference including name, address, phone and email address.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aligned with the mission of the El Paso Leadership Academy is the commitment to educational equity for all students, staff, and patrons of the school system. In all places and in all activities of the El Paso Leadership Academy, it is expected that every individual will be treated in a fair and equitable manner. All conduct will reflect a belief in the dignity and value of each person regardless of the individual's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizenship status, or economic status. Contact Information
- Emily Levario
- 1918 Texas Ave.
- El Paso, Texas 79901