This individual is responsible for providing students with safe transportation to and from school and/or events. Must have a current driving record that meets Oregon State Department requirements. Must demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality. Special Requirements:
(Certification, training, specialty skills or previous experience)
1. Possession of a valid driver's license, CDL endorsement preferred, and an ODE school bus driver's certificate.
2. Past driving record must meet the minimum requirements established by the State Department.
3. Ability to work with students, staff, administration, and the general public in a harmonious way.
4. Bilingual applicants desired, but not required.
5. Must demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
6. Able to accept full responsibility for students they are transporting.
The rate of pay for this position will start at $20.01 per hour. 174 contract days per year.
Classified applicants recommended for conditional employment are required to be fingerprinted and have a criminal record check at their own expense (presently $12.50, plus $59 per employee).
Oregon City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, veteran's status, familial status, genetic information, and/or disability of employee, with or without reasonable accommodations if able to perform the essential functions of the position. Job Category: Support Staff > Transportation
- Julie Yoder, HR
- PO BOX 2110
- Oregon City, Oregon 97045