Lifeguard/Water Safety InstructorDepartment:
Weekday Evenings & SaturdaysReports to:
Aquatics SupervisorPrepared Date:
March 2020SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
St. Louis Park is looking for Certified Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors to work in our swim program. We offer lessons to all ages and abilities, open swim times, private swim lessons, and group rentals. We are looking for people that are energetic, reliable, responsible, and can communicate well with the public.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Maintains a safe environment for patrons.
- Maintains pool security.
- Makes rescues when needed.
- Communicate with students and adults.
- Be on time.
- Able to interact well with the public.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and the ability to adjust focus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Red Cross WSI Certification or Lifeguard Certification
- Pool security
Job Category: Support Staff > Safety/Security Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Jason Loewe
- 2340 Energy Park Drive Suite 200
- St. Paul, Minnesota 55108