School PsychologistSwain County Schools Job Description______________________________________________Reports to the Director of Student ServicesPurpose: To work with students, families and educators to identify educational needs.Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluate, collect, analyze, and interpret program evaluation data.
- Assess student's cognitive abilities using a variety of instruments and techniques.
- Provide direct services to individuals when appropriate.
- Practice in ways that meet all appropriate ethical, professional, and legal standards.
- Apply federal, state, and local policies and regulations in the delivery of school psychological services.
- Maintain confidentiality of student records and information.
- Ensure that all Exceptional Children's student records meet local and federal mandates of IDEA.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Student Services.
Term of Employment:
- Valid School Psychologists License
- 10 Months- Full Time
- Compensation based on the North Carolina State Salary Schedule.
Job Category : Student Services > Psychologist Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Thomas Dills
- 50 Main Street
- Bryson City, North Carolina 28713