Joseph Conger ElementaryPosition:
Multi-Tiered Response to Instruction and Intervention Teacher on Special Assignment (TOSA) to support core and supplemental instruction for K-5th grade students in Math and English Language Arts. Requirements:
- Hold or qualify for an Oregon teaching license through Teacher Standards and Practices Commission with an ECE/ELE endorsement and be considered highly qualified by the Oregon Department of Education.
- ESOL endorsement preferred.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) skills preferred, but not required.
- Provide guidance and support for successful implementation of Tier I instruction in classrooms
- Provide guidance, support and instruction for successful implementation of (Tier 2 and 3) small intervention groups in the areas of math and language arts
- Facilitate EBIS Team Meetings where schoolwide academic data in order to evaluate the effectiveness of universal programs
- Facilitate the screening, identification and scheduling of students needing additional academic support
- Plan, implement and modify intervention for students identified as needing additional academic support
- Facilitate Individual Problem Solving Meetings with parents, teachers, and specialists to develop a successful action plan when an individualized approach is needed.
- Ensure that interventions are implemented with fidelity and progress is monitored frequently
- Provide other duties as assigned
- 2020-2021 Teacher Salary Schedule $42,046.12 to $78,045.48 (Prorated based upon FTE).
Welcome to Klamath Falls City Schools!
- 4 hours per day
- August 2020 - June 2021; 190 day contract.
The Klamath Falls City Schools operates a total of six schools serving 3,000 students. There are four elementary schools serving grades K-5; one middle school serving grades 6 - 8; and one high school for grades 9 - 12. The district has a staff of over 400 highly qualified personnel. Located an hour or less from the unspoiled natural settings of Crater Lake, the Lava Beds National Monument and several national wildlife refuges, the Klamath Basin is endowed with clear blue skies, numerous rivers, bountiful lakes, peaceful forests and scenic mountains. It is truly an outdoor wonderland every single day. Seasonal outdoor activities include sailing and windsurfing, backpacking and fishing, water and snow skiing, and many other exciting as well as relaxing recreational opportunities. While Klamath Falls provides a more relaxed pace of living than metropolitan areas, residents enjoy the best of both worlds in that they can be in Portland, Reno, or San Francisco by car in about five to seven hours - considerably less by air. The local community features museums, art establishments, a performing arts center, county library, and an outstanding medical center. It boasts a well-kept system of parks and play grounds, four golf courses, churches of various denominations, YMCA, fitness centers and swimming pools Learn more about us...Contact Information
- Dena Hubble, Personnel Secretary
- 1336 Avalon Street
- Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603