Exempt General Definition of Work
Under limited supervision, performs a variety of highly responsible research, analytical, and administrative tasks in leading the strategic use of student and teacher performance data to plan, design, and implement processes and systems to improve student performance and teacher effectiveness.Qualification Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in related field.
- Considerable experience in SharePoint Design management.
- Considerable experience building and managing the SharePoint infrastructure.
- Must have experience creating and using data views, content queries, data forms, navigation customization, web parts and branding customization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have experience with SharePoint Server Management: SharePoint Service Applications, (BDC, Search, Workflow, User Profile & others) Security Protocols, IIS Management, SharePoint Designer, ADD-IN modules & custom Webparts
- Ability to construct/Modify SQL Server Database tables, procedures, or views
- Must have Basic knowledge on Active Directory Knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of relational data modeling, database design, structured programming, object design and data integrity and validation procedures
- Thorough knowledge of technical manuals and guides to assist with work processes
- Thorough knowledge of SharePoint design components and functionality
- Ability to troubleshoot issues throughout the design process and during implementation
- Ability to work in a "live" environment
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and related hardware and software
- Ability to learn specialized software related to business need
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff
Pay Grade 71 ($3,978 to $5,946 - monthly gross)Reports to
Director of AccountabilityEssential Functions
- Design, architect and build web applications to input and manage key student-centric operations in a SharePoint environment.
- Design, develop and manage website (Data Portal) content displaying district, school, teacher and student level results.
- Work closely with staff and other stakeholders on a regular basis to support the implementation of stakeholder requirements and customizations during the development, testing, deployment, training and maintenance phases of the Data Portal.
- Work in a team-based, Agile development environment.
- Architect, design, develop and manage SharePoint capability for process implementation.
- Understand and support key validation of the data for data accuracy and integrity.
- Design, develop and manage the SharePoint Data Portal for the delivery of data reports.
- Support the management and design of the key transactional databases and functionality for high performance in communication with the Data Portal.
- Provide support and professional development as needed on the portal.
- Meet with stakeholders as needed to define and redefine customer requirements for the Data Portal.
- Ensure that the Data Portal meets the customer requirements.
- Participates in staff development workshops.
- Perform related tasks as required or directed by a supervisor.
- Must be able to use a variety of equipment and tools such as computers, copiers, typewriters, calculators, etc.
- Must be able to exert a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Due to amount of time spent standing and/or walking, physical requirements are consistent with those for Light Work.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Glenda Jones
- 4401 Old Airport Road
- Concord, North Carolina 28025