The Bibb County Public School District is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year for the position of Elementary Regular Teacher.
Candidates must be certified in, or eligible for certification in Early Childhood Education (P-5).
1. 190 day work year.
2. Stipend paid to interns and amount set by dsitrict.
3. Excellent benefits package (including health insurance; dental, vision, and life insurance; employee assistance program); personal and sick leave; membership in Teachers' Retirement System.
1. Complete an online application.
2. Submit professional certificates, transcripts, and three (3) professional evaluations and/or reference letters respective to this position.
3. Submit a resume and cover letter.
Screening/consideration for employment will begin after the closing date. An eligibility list will be created and will include only the candidates who meet the established qualifications. Chosen candidates will be contacted for interviews.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Lewanna Stubbs
- 484 Mulberry St
- Macon, Georgia 31201