JOB TITLE: Intensive Special Education Teacher
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 10 hours daily
Rate of Pay: Teacher Salary Schedule
REPORTS TO: Principal
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position's primary goal will be to guide the learning process toward the achievement of district curriculum goals and state standards. The teacher must follow all special education laws in regard to identification and placement of students and see that objectives established in the individual education plans are carried out.
1. Requires a valid Arizona Special Education Teaching Certificate for the area and grades specified.
2. Must be knowledgeable of current special education law.
3. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
1. Current application and resume (Internal applicants should submit transfer request) Internal applicants will be considered in accordance with District Policy GCK.
2. Copy of official transcripts or placement file.
3. Copy of valid Arizona Teaching Certificate
4. Three (3) current letters of recommendation (if not included in placement file).
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The Globe Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its programs and activities. The Superintendent has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies.
Job Category: Special Education > General Special Education Contact Information
- Christa DalMolin
- 460 North Willow Street
- Globe, Arizona 85501