Jefferson County Education Service DistrictCLOSING DATE:
Open Until FilledPOSITION BEGINS:
$39,846 - $78,215 plus $1000 stipend (Full Benefits) (2020-2021 Salary Schedule TBD)QUALIFICATIONS / PREFERENCES:
- Experience in providing direct consultation and services to children with communication disorders within a public school setting.
- Experience with evaluation of children from birth to five years, and augmentative communication is preferred.
- Must be collaborative and a team player.
- Hold Oregon license from Board of Examiners Speech Language Pathology.
- Supervision for clinical fellowship year is available, if needed.
- Demonstrated competency in this field as noted from previous employers and/or instructors.
- Speech language pathologist assistant is assigned with this position.
Jefferson County Education Service District is located in sunny Central Oregon. Central Oregon is a major recreation area for all outdoor activities; skiing on Mt. Bachelor and Mt. Hood, fly fishing on the Deschutes, Crooked and Metolius Rivers and rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park. Central Oregon is approximately two hours from Portland and four hours from the Oregon Coast.APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
Interested candidates are required to apply at the following link: http://jeffersonco.tedk12.com/hire
with application, letter of interest, resume, current references and letters of recommendation. Jefferson County ESD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Categories: Special Education > Speech/Language Pathologist
Student Services > Speech/Language Pathologist Contact Information
- Human Resources
- 445 SE BUFF ST
- Madras, Oregon 97741