Arizona Elementary Teacher Certificate. Reading Endorsement with three years of instructing reading and meeting the needs of diverse learners preferred. Ability to work cooperatively with teachers, support staff, and school administrators.JOB DESCRIPTION:
To utilize knowledge of evidenced based programs (core and intervention) along with data analysis to facilitate site intervention/tutoring programs designed to support targeted students in becoming college and career ready.RESPONSIBILITIES:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Provide support to the education process by understanding the purpose and the specifics of core reading programs, supplemental programs and intervention programs.
- Serve targeted students through effective instruction and use of core reading and intervention programs.
- Utilize and interpret assessment data, both formal and informal, to impact instructional decisions and flexible student intervention groupings.
- Monitor progress of students receiving intervention services in order to adjust instructional practice and student grouping.
- Design effective intervention lessons aligned to evidenced based programs as directed.
- Maintain effective records of students participating in core reading instruction and intervention groups.
- Support the site level plans/goals through participation in grade level team meetings, targeted teacher support sessions, and staff meetings/trainings.
- Attend required staff development training that supports the core reading program and supplemental intervention programs
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
0 Contact Information
- Clair Perry
- 4510 N 37th Ave
- Phoenix, Arizona 85019