- Under supervision, perform varied semi-skilled food service tasks, to include but not limited to: food preparation, cooking, setup serving lines and salad bars, clean up kitchen area, wash dishes, carry garbage to dumpsters.
- Operate and clean kitchen equipment.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Work additional hours as may be requested by food service supervisor.
- Ability to accurately compute basic math functions, to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Be punctual, dependable, maintain good personal hygiene and have a positive, team player attitude.
- Must obtain food handlers permit within 14 days of employment and maintain current card status thereafter.
- Perform physically demanding work as required to meet needs of food service department.Requires frequent standing, walking, lifting and bending; job requires regular lifting of 20-25 pounds, occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Job also requires ability to work safely with hot surfaces.
Othello School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Civil Rights Coordinator and Title IX Coordinator: Sandra Villarreal, (509) 488-2659, [email protected]
; and Section 504 Coordinator: Heidi Wagner, (509) 488-2659, [email protected]
. Address: 1025 South 1st Avenue, Othello, WA 99344.
El Distrito Escolar Othello no discrimina en ningun programa o actividad por motivos de sexo, raza, credo, religion, color, nacionalidad, edad, estado veterano o militar, orientacion sexual, expresion o identidad de genero, discapacidad o el uso de un guia para perros entrenado o animal de servicio y proporciona acceso igualitario a los Boy Scouts y otros grupos de jovenes designados. Los siguientes empleados han sido designados para manejar preguntas y quejas de supuesta discriminacion: Coordinadora de Derechos Civiles y Coordinadora del Titulo IX: Sandra Villarreal, (509) 488-2659, [email protected]
; y Coordinadora de la Seccion 504: Heidi Wagner, (509) 488-2659, [email protected]
Direccion: 1025 South 1st Avenue, Othello, WA 99344
Job Category: Instructional Support > Substitute Contact Information
- Lucy Fleishman
- 1025 S. 1st Avenue
- Othello, Washington 99344