- Sweep, mop, wax, buff and scrub floors; vacuum and clean carpets; clean restrooms; empty and clean waste receptacles.
- Dust, wax, wash and polish furniture and woodwork; wash windows, walls and blinds; polish metal work.
- Move and arrange furniture as may be required.
- Perform minor building maintenance or repairs; issue work orders for major repairs.
- Unlock and lock buildings.
- Prepare buildings for meetings and programs.
- Remove snow and ice from sidewalks and other areas as required.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers, students, staff, parents and public using principles of good customer services.
- Other duties as may be required by building administrator.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Appropriate technical training or two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination.
- Valid Washington state driver's license preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, good time management skills, punctual, trustworthy, dependable, honest, safety conscious.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Physical ability to walk, stand, stoop, bend, crawl, lift, reach, pull, and climb as required to satisfactorily perform required duties.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and safety regulations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exist.
Othello School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Civil Rights Coordinator and Title IX Coordinator: Sandra Villarreal, (509) 488-2659, [email protected]
; and Section 504 Coordinator: Heidi Wagner, (509) 488-2659, [email protected]
. Address: 1025 South 1st Avenue, Othello, WA 99344.
El Distrito Escolar Othello no discrimina en ningun programa o actividad por motivos de sexo, raza, credo, religion, color, nacionalidad, edad, estado veterano o militar, orientacion sexual, expresion o identidad de genero, discapacidad o el uso de un guia para perros entrenado o animal de servicio y proporciona acceso igualitario a los Boy Scouts y otros grupos de jovenes designados. Los siguientes empleados han sido designados para manejar preguntas y quejas de supuesta discriminacion: Coordinadora de Derechos Civiles y Coordinadora del Titulo IX: Sandra Villarreal, (509) 488-2659, [email protected]
; y Coordinadora de la Seccion 504: Heidi Wagner, (509) 488-2659, [email protected]
Direccion: 1025 South 1st Avenue, Othello, WA 99344
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Custodian Contact Information
- Lucy Fleishman
- 1025 S. 1st Avenue
- Othello, Washington 99344