Primary responsibility is to provide instructional resource services on an as need basis for students who are homebound during the school year. The Homebound Teacher would also collaborate with the classroom teacher(s) in gathering data and using the data to adjust and monitor instruction for the identified students. Qualifications:
Salary: (Non-Contract Pay)
- Candidate should have a current Virginia teacher license or be eligible for such.
- Experience as a teacher required.
- Possess strong communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with others and willing to take direction and be flexible.
- Homebound Teacher - $35.00 per hour
This is a part-time, temporary position. The total number of work days and times will vary based on student needs and the homebound funds available.Contact Information
- Sandy Shernick, HR Generalist
- 12 N Washington St
- Winchester, Virginia 22601