1. Michigan Speech-Language Pathologist License or Educational Limited SLP License.
2. Graduate from an accredited or substantially equivalent master's or doctoral program SLP program.
3. Complete at least 9 months of supervised clinical experience in Speech-language pathology.
4. Pass the Praxis II Speech-Language Pathology Examination administered by Educational Testing Services (ETS).
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, intervention and follow up services for disorders of speech and language.
2. Maintain effective communication and relationships with students, parents, administrators, and school personnel.
3. Maintain required records on each child including regular notes, performance objectives, periodic progress notes, discharger summaries, and Medicaid logs.
4. Prepare for and participate in the IEP/IFSP process.
5. Effectively participate in meetings, committees, staffing and other required district and building activities.
6. Comply with Medicaid billing procedures.NON DISCRIMINATION CLAUSE:
It is the policy of the Bridgman Public Schools not to discriminate in its policies and practices with respect to compensation, terms, or conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital status, military status, ancestry, or other legally protected characteristics which does not impair an individual's ability to perform adequately in that individual's particular position or activity.
Job Categories: Special Education > Speech/Language Pathologist
Student Services > Speech/Language Pathologist Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Berrien County Schools Consortiums
- 711 St Joseph Avenue
- Berrien Springs, Michigan 49103