This position is for the 2020-2021 School Year.Rio Rancho Public Schools is currently hiring Office Clerical Workers for the 2020-2021 school year. We have several openings at all of our sites and welcome all applicants. We look forward to meeting you! Minimum Qualifications
High school diploma or equivalentKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Working knowledge of office equipment, including computer software programs;
- Knowledge and experience of office procedures.
This description provides general information on clerical positions. Any individual specialized position shall require an appendix of information specific to the position.
- Performs usual office routines;
- Types a variety of material and/or documents;
- Prepares, maintains and files records as assigned;
- Operates word processors, computers, calculators, copiers, and facsimile machines;
- Places and answers telephone calls and appropriately responds to requests for information;
- Obtains, gathers, and organizes pertinent data as needed and puts it into usable form;
- Maintains a neat and orderly work station;
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Work hours will be in accordance with hours determined by the school district and
the individual schools.Application Procedure:
The following documents must be attached to complete this application:
1 Transcript from each Credentialing University or, if you have no college credits, a copy of your High School Diploma or GED Certificate.Review salary information here. An Equal Opportunity Employer Contact Information
- Vanessa Burge, Administrative Assistant
- 500 Laser Rd.
- Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124