TITLE: Bus Driver
1. Pass a medical physical, D.O.T. drug test, and criminal background
2. Possess a valid class "B" CDL driver's license with proper
3. Possess school bus driver permit.
4. Be of good character.
5. Ability to interact with students while maintaining order on a bus.
REPORTS TO: Director of Transportation
JOB GOAL: A school bus driver is responsible for the safe transportation
of students to and from school and also to school sponsored events.
The driver maintains the safety of the bus through driving skills
and through student behavior management.
1. Perform daily inspections of bus.
2. Complete requested weekly and monthly documentation.
3. Maintain order, by following policy, necessary for safe transportation
of school children.
4. Obey all driving laws, road signs, and signals.
5. Be available for emergency transportation and early dismissal.
6. Maintain good rapport with children and parents.
7. Safely transport students from school to destination.
8. Keep assigned bus clean.
9. Transports only authorized students and discharges students only at
10. Follow all requirements set forth by DESE and District Board
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the Board of Education or
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Bus drivers will perform their duties during the days school is in session
as established by the Board of Education.
Performance of this job will be evaluated by the Assistant Transportation
Director and, Director of Transportation.
Job Category: Support Staff > Transportation Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Jason Cole
- 16050 HWY KK
- Lebanon, Missouri 65536