The Groden Center Inc. is looking for qualified candidates for a rewarding part-time job; late afternoon/early evenings shifts. Positions are available in various locations throughout Rhode Island. You will be provided with excellent training in order to provide ABA therapy and support to families of children with behavioral/emotional disorders. This is a great opportunity for college students, teacher assistants, or anyone interested in the fields of education, social work, psychology, and/or applied behavior analysis.
Competitive hourly rate of $15.50 per hour.
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 15
Job Categories: Special Education > Autism
Special Education > Mild/Moderate Disabilities
Special Education > Multiple Disabilities
Special Education > Severe/Profound Disabilities Equal Opportunity Employer
The Groden Network is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Job Requirements
- 19 year old high school graduate or equivalent, minimum 2 years of supervised experience working with children with special health care needs. Associates degree in human services. Previous work experience with adults or children with developmental disabilities; successful completion of agency training.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- High School/Trade School degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
- Employment at Groden Center
- 610 Manton Avenue
- Providence, Rhode Island 02909