BLUE RIDGE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT-Job Description Job Title: SUB Bus Aide FLSA: Non-Exempt-Hourly Position TITLE:
SUB Bus Aide QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working with children preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to climb steps, help lift students, position and hook up wheel chairs.
- Ability to learn procedures necessary to assist mentally and physically handicapped children.
- Knowledge of First Aid desirable.
- Ability to obtain first aid and CPR certification.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with students, parents and fellow employees.
Transportation Supervisor JOB GOAL:
To assist in the safe transportation of students. PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists students with entrance and exit of the bus, operating a lift if appropriate.
- Takes an appropriate position on the bus to observe students, while maintaining proper student conduct and being alert to students' health.
- Prepares reports of student misconduct according to procedures and policies.
- Helps keep bus neat and clean.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
Support Staff > Supervisory Aide
Support Staff > Transportation Contact Information
- Mary Ford
- 1200 W White Mountain Blvd
- Lakeside, Arizona 85929