ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the safe and punctual transportation of pupils supported to and from home
- Notifies Director/Designee of vehicle/equipment deficiencies and maintains cleanliness of assigned vehicles
- Provides assistance as needed to pupils when entering and leaving the vehicle
- Completes weekly vehicle maintenance/safety checklist and turns it into the Transportation Coordinator
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma, GED, or further education preferred. Must be 21 years old or over with at least 3 years driving experience with a clean driving record.
- Experience working with families of individuals and professional service providers is preferred.
- Valid MA Driver's license required.
- Drug/alcohol test and physical exam required.
- Acceptable CORI report, driving record and fingerprinting results required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE;
- High school or equivalent
- MA Driver's License
- 7D Driver's License
- Solid driving record
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Contact Information Deidre Sandonato , Transportation Coordinator
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- High School/Trade School degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
- 60 Farm Street
- Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880