1. Proof of high school graduation/GED equivalent.
2. Experience working with children preferred.
3. Flexible and able to adjust daily routine.
4. Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Demonstrate a professional appearance and attitude.
6. Physically able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
7. Must have:
a. 48 hours of college credits OR
b. Associates or higher degree OR
c. Competency on the CFISD proficiency tests (score of 70 or above on both parts). REQUIREMENTS:
7. (a & b) If you meet college requirements please upload your transcript(s) at the time of application. An official copy will be required at the time of hire.
7. (c) If you do not meet the college requirements please register for the paraprofessional proficiency test by clicking on the link below and going to Step 4.http://www.cfisd.net/en/job-seekers/career-opportunities/para/TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
$19,478 - IP2
Salary Range (based on experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2019-2020ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Assist teacher in preparing instructional materials and classroom displays.
2. Help with administration and scoring of objective testing instruments or work assignments.
3. Help maintain neat and orderly classroom.
4. Help with inventory, care, and maintenance of equipment, books and supplies.
5. Help teacher keep administrative records and prepare required reports.
6. Provide orientation and assistance to substitute teachers.
7. Conduct instructional exercises assigned by the teacher; work with individual students or small groups.
8. Help supervise students throughout the school day, inside and outside classroom. This includes lunchroom, bus and playground duty.
9. Keep teacher informed of special needs or problems of individual students.
10. Participate in staff development training programs to improve job performance.
11. Participate in faculty meeting and special events as assigned.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by the teacher, principal or other school personnel supervisor.
13. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.APPLICATION INFORMATION:
E-mail: [email protected]DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Applications accepted year roundApplying for this posting places your name in a pool of applicants who wish to be considered for a Clerical Aide position as they become available in the district
Applications will be reviewed however, Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
Job Category: Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA Contact Information