Food Service Assistant
At Edna Libby Elementary
(1) Position: Approximately 3 hours/day
Duties include, but are not limited to: food preparation, serving food, cooking and baking.
Assist in cleaning kitchen, serving and eating areas.
Maintain all applicable health and sanitation standards. Run Computerized Accountability System.
1. Education: High School Diploma
2. Experience: Prior successful School Food Service experience is a plus.
3. Physical Requirement: Evidence of ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds; standing for
periods as long as 6 hours or more on the cement/tile kitchen floor; working in a hot,
4. Good math skills a must.
5. Knowledge of weight scales and sanitation a plus but will train.
6. Able to read and follow a recipe.
7. Must be willing to learn and run a Computerized Accountability System.
8. Excellent Team Worker.
Wage Scale $13.00 - $15.75
To apply, please call the School Nutrition Office at (207) 648-7985 and apply online at bonnyeagle.org/employment
Applications close when a suitable candidate found.
Job Category: Support Staff > Food Service Contact Information
- Jennifer Barschdorf
- 94 Main Street
- Buxton, Maine 04093