To prepare high quality foods with an appearance and taste, that is acceptable to students. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in the food preparation and services area.QUALIFICATIONS:
Valid Food Handler's card. Knowledge of baking skills. Knowledge of baking according to standardized recipes. Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds. Knowledge of the use of commercial kitchen equipment.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and serve bakery products in accordance with schedules.
- Use standardized recipes to prepare food items.
- Organize work to accomplish responsibilities in an efficient and effective manner, maintaining sanitary and safety standards in preparation, serving, and cleanup activities.
- Monitor operation of equipment, reporting apparent unsafe or unsanitary conditions to the manager immediately.
- Assist with general cleaning of kitchen and storeroom, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Maintain accurate records of people served and food products left over.
- Assist in requisitioning materials and supplies necessary to provide effective and efficient food services to students.
- Attend inservice meetings as directed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Perform other duties as directed.
0 Contact Information
- Clair Perry
- 4510 N 37th Ave
- Phoenix, Arizona 85019