To enable each child to pursue their education as smoothly and completely in the absence of a teacher.JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Current teaching license or CDE substitute license
- Bilingual skills - Spanish preferred but not required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving ability; good judgement
- Ability to interact appropriately with children of different ages
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing classroom instruction, pupil behavior in class and during lunch and recess periods
- Records absences in accordance with school procedures
- Grades all papers done that day
- Upon completion of the teaching day, the substitute is expected to stop in the school office to receive instructions relative to another assignment; complete required personnel forms, return keys and other materials
- Perform other duties as assigned.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
Job Category: Instructional Support > Substitute Contact Information
- Joe Melendez
- 111 E. 26th Street
- Greeley, Colorado 80631