Bayard Public Schools
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Positions are subject to a veterans preference.
Bayard is a Class C2 school in scenic Western Nebraska. The school district has excellent educational and extra-curricular facilities.
• A valid NE Teaching Certificate or the ability to obtain one with appropriate endorsement(s)
• A demonstrated philosophy that all students can and will learn.
• Excellent attendance record
• Excellent communication skills oral and written
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Best Instructional Practices
• Positive interpersonal skills
• Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience.
• Evidence of the willingness and the ability to comply with the standards for ethical and professional performance established by the State Board of Education.
• This individual will exhibit skills pertinent to foster positive human relationships and the ability to work effectively with students, staff, parents and the community
• A willingness and demonstrated abilities conducive to a continuous quest for quality education.
Reports to: Building Principal
Work Schedule: 185 Day Contract
• Developing students' cognitive capacity and respect for learning
• Positively fostering students' self-esteem
• Working with and understanding a diverse student population
• Integration of leadership, technology, and communication into the curriculum
• Planning for and guiding the learning process to help students achieve program objectives
• Maintaining a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning
• Implementing useful diagnostic and progress assessment measures
• Selecting and using effective instructional methods and learning materials
• Establishing a cooperative relationship with all assigned students
• Maintaining open lines of communication with parents/ guardians/ staff
• Engaging in professional growth activities through an ongoing program of job related knowledge and skill development
• Working collaboratively to achieve the overall purpose of the school's program and support the District's vision, aims and goals
• Integrating of the themes of leadership, technology, and communication with a diverse population
How To Apply
You must complete the entire online application to be considered for a position.
Providing a resume, and additional attachments are optional. Please also provide complete reference information for each reference including name, address, phone, and email address.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Bayard Public Schools to not discriminate on the basis of sex, handicap or disability, race, color, religion, marital status, veteran status, or national or ethnic origin in its educational programs, admission policies, employment policies or other administered programs. Persons requiring accommodations to apply and/or be considered for positions with Bayard Public Schools are asked to make their request to the Superintendent.
Bayard Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer. Position subject to a veterans preference. The position will remain open until filled.
Job Category: Instructional Support > Substitute Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Heather Oliverius, Administrative Assistant
- 726 4th Avenue
- Bayard, Nebraska 69334