Pay Grade: 4140Position Control: Department:
Academic Support ProgramsAccountable To:
Kidspace Program CoordinatorFLSA Status:
November 28, 2016Summary:
In general direction, incumbent provides technical support for all site level staff related to billing and payments. Assists in ongoing KidSpace hiring and the KidSpace purchasing process. Coordinates KidSpace trainings and helps maintain training records. Completes all KidSpace facility use forms and provides registration information at the registration centerEssential Functions:
- Provides technical support for all site level staff related to billing and payments.
- Assists with weekly billing.
- Makes contract changes and ledger corrections.
- Communicates with Program Managers and Site Coordinators through email.
- Receives and processes payments for program fees.
- Helps monitor and collect outstanding payments.
- Prepares and reconciles KidSpace deposits, as needed.
- Enters Procare formulas and monitor Procare updates and NSF entries/account balance.
- Coordinates KidSpace Trainings and maintains training records.
- Schedules training dates such as, New Hire Orientation, CPR/FA, and ongoing District level trainings.
- Communicates with all staff about upcoming Child Care Conferences to meet training requirements.
- Communicates with new and existing staff to attend all trainings, sends reminders of upcoming training dates.
- Maintains all training records and prints training certificates.
- Assist parents with policies, procedures and payments.
- Helps resolve any client issues as needed.
- Helps to analyzes and calculate DES billing sheets for all WESD sites using formulas designated by DES.
- Reviews the sign in and sign out sheets.
- Complies with all DES regulations.
- Assists in ongoing KidSpace hiring by helping schedule interviews, complete reference checks and submitting hiring packets to the HR Department.
- Keeps new hire packets stocked.
- Oversees monthly enrollment tracking, registers new employees in the AZ Registry, tracks new employees in the system.
- Helps to manage CPS background checks on new employees.
- Assists with the KidSpace purchasing process.
- Completes all purchase order requisitions and works closely with Academic Support Programs Staff.
- Ensures that KidSpace purchases are properly ordered.
- Works with Program Managers and Sites Coordinators to ensure that all purchased items are received.
- Completes all KidSpace facility use forms and submits to District Coordinator.
- Enters all Early Childhood Enrichment students into the district student management system (Synergy).
- Provides registration information at KidSpace registration center.
- Performs other duties as required.
To be eligible for this position, an applicant must meet the following required qualifications. In addition, verification of these required qualifications is necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Three years of office related experience
It is preferred that applicant possesses the following preferred qualifications; however, the following qualifications are not required to be eligible for this position.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Two years of office administrative experience
- Two years of work experience in public schools
- Proficiency in English and target language
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications for this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills required, but not limited to, for this position include:
- Applying general office practices and procedures;
- Making decisions and resolving problems;
- Applying proper grammar and writing techniques;
- Applying finance and budgetary applications;
- Utilizing and applying basic accounting practices;
- Working independently to meet priorities and deadlines;
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations;
- Maintaining records;
- Staying current on district policies and procedures;
- Problem solving;
- Understanding of school programs;
- Demonstrating and modeling active listening skills;
- Maintaining confidentiality;
- Using computer information systems and Microsoft Office programs;
- Engaging and encouraging communication skills while interacting with supervisors, staff, students, etc. to exchange information.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.Working Conditions:
The working environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.Contact Information
- Lydia Garcia
- 4650 W Sweetwater Ave
- Glendale, Arizona 85304