The job of the Head Coach is listed below: Required Attachments
Letter of Interest
3 Coaching Reference Forms and/or Letters of RecommendationExamples of Duties:
- Coordinate and implement the specific sport programs.
- Helps coach practices and games consistent with league philosophy.
- Communicate with parents/guardians regularly.
- Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
- High School Diploma
- Advanced training/certification as a coach, player and/or referee
- First Aid Certification
- Type II driver's endorsement
- Knowledge of soccer rules ( WIAA )
- Experience coaching and/or coordinating youth soccer programs
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Proven ability to work with high school students
- Excellent role model
- Energetic, well organized
- Goal oriented
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Sudden cardiac arrest training/Concussion Management Training
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint/Background Clearance
Anyone interested in this position should apply through the Public Schools Personnel Cooperative AND submit a letter of interest to the Administration Office, Attention: Assistant Principal
- Position Type: Not provided
Job Category: Athletics & Activities > Coaching Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Holly Lindekugel, HR Asst II
- 6005 Tyee Drive SW
- Tumwater, Washington 98512