Required Attachments for Out-of-District Applicants: Cover LetterResume3 Coach Reference Forms or Letters of RecommendationFirst Aid/CPR CardCurrent employees may submit a letter of interest and qualifications to Rainier School District, Human Resources, PO Box 98, Rainier, WA 98576.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
- Salary based on Rainier School District Coaching Salary Scale
- Interested candidates may direct questions to Athletic Director
- Provide direct leadership and organization for all levels of the assigned sport/activity
- Provide direct ongoing supervision of all athletes, manage before/during/after all practices/conditioning sessions, games/travel and other school-sanctioned events
- Develop appropriate objectives of the assigned sport/activity
- Maintain knowledge of league and district rules and regulations related directly to the assigned sport/activity, student participation and parent/community involvement
- Continually teach and emphasize safety procedures and precautions to all athletes
- Report all injuries to building administration and complete appropriate report(s)
- Immediately reports all violations or suspected violations of established rules and regulations to the building Athletic Director
- Organizes and conducts, in coordination with building Athletic Director, parent meetings prior to the season and provides ongoing parent communication throughout the season
- Provide guidance, leadership, and the fundamental skills necessary to execute the program in a successful manner
- Assume the leadership role in relation to team organization, style of play, practice schedules, equipment and assigned responsibilities
- Assume responsibility clearing all athletes who are returning to play after an injury through the building Athletic Director
- Monitors student compliance with all provisions of the RSD Athletic Code, and comply with WIAA Rules and Regulations
- Organizes award and recognition for athletes/participants
- Other duties as required/assigned
- Valid first aid/ CPR Card.
- Previous coaching experience specific to position.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with students, staff, parents and community.
- Willingness to maintain and improve knowledge through regular course work and clinics.
- Meet the WIAA coaching standard criteria.
- Must pass a state and federal background check.
- Position Type: Not provided
Job Category: Athletics & Activities > Coaching Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Holly Lindekugel, HR Asst II
- 6005 Tyee Drive SW
- Tumwater, Washington 98512