GLOBE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 1
OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT
501 E. ASH STREET GLOBE, ARIZONA 85501
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE: February 11, 2020 INTERNAL/EXTERNAL
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Certificated/Classified
(Extra Duty-Supplemental Contract Position)
JOB TITLE: Globe High School Assistant Track Coach
BEGINNING DATE OF EMPLOYMENT: 2020-2021 Season
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Work Basis: As arranged with immediate supervisor
Rate of Pay: Extra Duty Pay Schedule
REPORTS TO: Athletic Director/Principal
WORK LOCATION: Globe High School
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is an extra duty position whose hours and specific duties/responsibilities and work schedules are varied categorically. The Athletic Directors/High School Principal may be contacted regarding the assignment.
1. Teacher certification as required by the AIA through the Arizona Department of Education
2. Requires knowledge and application skills for specific duty assignment.
3. Individual must be able to coordinate and/or develop assigned projects or activities as directed and be
able to establish and maintain a positive rapport with students, staff, and community.
4. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable. .
1. In-District Application
1. Current application and resume (Fingerprint requirement for external applicants)
2. Copy of High School Diploma or GED equivalent (College Coursework desirable)
3. Two (2) current letters of recommendation
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The Globe Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its programs and activities. The Superintendent has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies.
Job Category: Athletics & Activities > Coaching Contact Information
- Christa DalMolin
- 460 North Willow Street
- Globe, Arizona 85501