Standby Drivers (also referred to as substitute drivers) report to work Monday - Friday and are assigned to varying routes. Shifts vary from 2-7 hours, but are typically 4-5 hours per day. Qualifications
Application Process All applicants must submit a completed application profile and apply for this job through Talent Ed Recruit & Hire.
- Training provided to selected applicants, if needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Has understanding of school bus laws.
- Able to get along well with students, staff and supervisor.
- Punctual and reliable attendance.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
- 5 years or more driving experience preferred.
- Good driving record.
Notice : All Classified/Coaching personnel are employed on a probationary basis contingent on completion of a criminal history verification based on fingerprints
Reasonable accommodations for the application and interview process will be provided upon request and as required in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Individuals with disabilities may contact the Human Resources Department at 541/967-4501 for additional information or assistance. Speech/Hearing impaired persons may contact the district for assistance through theOregonTelecommunication Relay Service at 1-800-735-2900.
Equal Opportunity Employer Drug and Tobacco Free Environment
Job Category: Support Staff > Transportation Contact Information
- Connie Santoyo, Human Resources
- 781 Seventh Avenue SW
- Albany, Oregon 97321