TITLE: Substitute Teacher
Job Title: Substitute Teacher
Reports To: Principal
Job Goal: To enable each child to pursue his/her education as smoothly and completely as possible in the absence of the regular classroom teacher.
1. Reports to the Principal upon arrival.
2. Maintains the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which he/she is assigned.
3. Teaches the lessons outlined and described in the substitute teacher's guide, as prepared by the absent teacher.
4. Follows all policies, rules, and procedures to which regular teachers are subject and which good teaching practice dictates.
5. Assumes responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class and during extra duty as prescribed by Principal.
6. Writes a note about work completed at the end of each teaching day, and leaves it for the regular classroom teacher.
7. Reports to the building principal at the conclusion of the teaching day, and verifies whether or not his/her services will be required on the next teaching day.
8. Learn fire drill and tornado procedures.
9. Follow all requirements set forth by DESE and district board policies.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the board of education or administration.
Terms of employment: Per diem, at rates currently established by the board.
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of district board policy.
Job Category: Instructional Support > Substitute Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Jason Cole
- 16050 HWY KK
- Lebanon, Missouri 65536