Feeders - John Archer School - Part-time
These items are intended only as examples of the various types of job duties to be performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is a similar, related, or logical assignment to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Provide support with feeding and preparation of meals to students with identified needs.
- Assist students developing skill sets during meals.
- Assist with set up and clean up before, during, and after meals.
- Support small groups of students to ensure safety throughout meals.
- Monitor students during meals and assist with any needs.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Harford County Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Human Resources Office
- 102 S. Hickory Avenue
- Bel Air, Maryland 21014
- Phone: 410-588-5238
- Fax: 410-588-5315
- Email: click here