Position DescriptionPOSITION TITLE:
Food Service SubstituteFLSA:
- Current TB test
- Ability to read & communicate in English
- Ability to accurately count, weigh & measure
- Ability to follow instructions & take initiative in performance of assigned tasks
- Physical ability to walk, stoop, stand, twist & squat on a constant basis
- Lift a minimum of 51 pounds to 33 inches occasionally
- Must work in a hot, humid environment
- Must work in a cold, or below zero environment for short periods
Coordinator of NutritionESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Complete tasks that are assigned by the cafeteria manager.
Serve food to students and staff.Prepare food per recipe.Appropriately clean all cooking utensils.Effectively use equipment to prepare food as directed.Assist in total kitchen clean up.
Performs all tasks in accordance with HACCP guidelines. OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
Reports to work at the scheduled time with proper uniform & appropriately groomed.
Adheres to all school district rules & building rules & regulations.
Utilizes proper handwashing techniques.
Participates in meetings, training sessions & seminars as scheduled.
Completes other tasks as assigned.
Updated on 5/30/19, 7/3/19, 7/23/19, 9/4/19, 10/1/10, 1/28/20, 3/06/20
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Food Service Equal Opportunity Employer
Charlottesville City Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. Contact Information
- Carole Nelson
- 1562 Dairy Road
- Charlottesville, Virginia 22903