1. High School graduate or equivalent in practical experience.
2. Ability to cook, follow written instructions, recipes and work schedules accurately.
3. Able to do simple mathematics and develop high standards of performance.
4. Must be alert, pleasant, neat and congenial.
5. Must have good character, a cooperative attitude and ability to get along well with children.
6. Ability to pass a background check.
7. Able to lift 50 pounds.
8. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.RESPONSIBILITES:
The substitute food service worker is to assist in all aspects of kitchen operations, including stocking, cooking, service and cleaning.
This position is through EduStaff. NON DISCRIMINATION CLAUSE:
It is the policy of the Bridgman Public Schools not to discriminate in its policies and practices with respect to compensation, terms, or conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital status, military status, ancestry, or other legally protected characteristics which does not impair an individual's ability to perform adequately in that individual's particular position or activity.
- Position Type: Not provided
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Support Staff > Food Service Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Berrien County Schools Consortiums
- 711 St Joseph Avenue
- Berrien Springs, Michigan 49103