JOB TITLE: Track Coach (Boys Head and Assistant)
REPORTS TO: Athletic Director
LOCATION: (3 Positions) MS and High School
The BHAS athletic coaches promote an appreciation of physical fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship. The Track Coach provides leadership and supervision for the team and works closely with the other coaching staff members and administration of the school.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of High School participation in the sport
- Experience in coaching in the sport
- Ability to work with students
Preferred Qualifications : Player experience is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and supervise track program and team.
- Promote an appreciation of physical fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- Design a training program and game program.
- Organize and supervise the auxiliary coaching staff to assure that the program is properly implemented.
- Ensure that all athletic activities conform to the BHAS Athletic Handbook.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school district and community.
- Work effectively with booster clubs and other community organizations, if applicable.
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Ensure that student athletes adhere to training rules, grade policies, and rules of behavior
- Ensure the continual supervision of student athletes on the court, in conditioning, and in locker/shower room.
- Keep abreast of new information, innovative ideas and techniques
- Support the value of an education.
- Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and talk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
Terms of Employment:
Yearly stipend position. This position is hired through third party vendor, EDUStaff.
Performance of this job will be evaluated by Athletic Director.
BHAs is an equal opportunity employer
Job Category: Athletics & Activities > Coaching Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Kayla Connor
- 1995 Union Avenue
- Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022