Posting C-161POSITION: Custodian (5 positions) POSTIONS:
Country Elementary (1.0 FTE/Full-time)
2:30 pm - 11:00
Farley Hill Elementary (1.0 FTE/Full Time)
2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Pathfinder School (1.0 FTE / Full Time)
Tuesday - Saturday
2:30 pm - 11:00 pm T-F, Sat. TBD
Pinckney Community High School (1.0 FTE/Full-time) - 2 positions
2:30 pm - 11:00 pmPOSTING DATE:
January 7, 2020CLOSING DATE:
$12.79 to startSTART DATE:
Upon AppointmentQUALIFICATIONS: Minimum
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment (vacuum, buffers, scrubbers, etc.)
- Ability to work from ladders and scaffolding, lift heavy items (up to 50 pounds) to a height of three (3) feet and work in inclement weather as appropriate.
- Ability to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions and develop a working knowledge of appropriate cleaning methods, materials and equipment.
- Ability or aptitude to operate lawn-mowing equipment, snow removal equipment, and other similar equipment and valid driver's license to travel to other buildings as needed.
- Demonstrated computer skills for email, work orders, supply orders, etc.
- Ability to work with staff, students, vendors and community in a positive and cooperative manner.
- Demonstrated record of good attendance.
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direct supervision.
- Exhibit positive attitudes and pride in the work assignment.
Applications are now being accepted electronically through TalentEd HIRE. Applicants interested in this posting may apply online at https://pinckneypirates.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Job Category: Support Staff > Custodian Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Brian Higgins, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources
- 2130 East M-36
- Pinckney, Michigan 48169