Multiple Positions Available(4 Hours / 30 Minutes Daily) Monday through Friday7:00 - 8:45 am / 3:15 - 6:00 pmDESCRIPTION:
The caregiver will be directly responsible to the Adventure Club Coordinator. The caregiver will assist the Head Caregiver in supervising the children and participating in site activities, planning and coordinating activities that fit the needs and interests of children. All other duties assigned by the Adventure Club Coordinator.MINIMUMQUALIFICATIONS:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school graduate. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skillls.
- Must be able to read and interpret written directions and have the ability and knowledge to assist students.
- Must have good work record, including excellent attendance and punctuality, dependable, flexible, and cooperative, professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Must be able to relate well with children.
0 Contact Information
- Michael Johnson
- 220 Lamson St
- Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837