• Education: Minimum of Bachelor's degree in education from an accredited college or university.
• A valid Illinois Teaching license or the ability to obtain one with appropriate endorsement(s)
• A demonstrated philosophy that all students can and will learn.
• Excellent attendance record
• Excellent communication skills oral and written
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Best Instructional Practices
• Positive interpersonal skills
• Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience.
• Evidence of the willingness and the ability to comply with the standards for ethical and professional performance established by the State Board of Education.
• This individual will exhibit skills pertinent to foster positive human relationships and the ability to work effectively with students, staff, parents and the community
• A willingness and demonstrated abilities conducive to a continuous quest for quality education.
Reports to: Program Administrator
Work Schedule: 180 Day Contract
Hours to Work: 7.25 hours / day
• Developing students' cognitive capacity and respect for learning
• Positively fostering students' self-esteem
• Working with and understanding a diverse student population
• Integration of leadership, technology, and communication into the curriculum
• Planning for and guiding the learning process to help students achieve program objectives
• Maintaining a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning
• Implementing useful diagnostic and progress assessment measures
• Selecting and using effective instructional methods and learning materials
• Establishing a cooperative relationship with all assigned students
• Maintaining open lines of communication with parents/ guardians/ staff
• Engaging in professional growth activities through an ongoing program of job related knowledge and skill development
• Working collaboratively to achieve the overall purpose of the school's program and support the District's vision, aims and goals
• Integrating of the themes of leadership, technology, and communication with a diverse population
How To Apply
You must complete the entire online application to be considered for a position.
Providing a resume, and additional attachments are optional. Please also provide complete reference information for each reference including name, address, phone and email address.
Equal Employment OpportunityEqual Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Debra Quain
- 650 W. Guertin St
- St. Anne, Illinois 60964