To aid in the safe transportation of all students. QUALIFICATIONS:
Good physical health, ability to bend, climb steps, help lift students, and position and hook up wheel chairs. Ability to cope with both mentally and physically handicapped children. Must be able to pass a Department of Public Safety physical agility test. Knowledge of first aid desirable.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assure orderly entrance and exit to and from the bus. Assist students crossing the street as needed.
- Assist young and/or disabled students with entrance and exit to and from the bus, operate the lift, as needed, and secure wheel chairs.
- Take appropriate position to observe students, being alert to seizure or other health problems, and maintain student conduct on the bus, minimizing disruptions for the driver.
- Prepare written reports of violations of student behavior code.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with parents, teachers, and schools. Stay updated on any physical or medical changes pertaining to students and make bus driver aware of these changes.
- Help keep the bus neat and clean, assisting with emergency bus cleaning.
- Wear prescribed uniform while working on a bus, maintaining a neat, clean appearance. Closed shoes or sandals with a strap around the heel only. No thong-type shoes may be worn.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Nine-month year, beginning salary Level BA/T, employee benefits in accordance with Board Policies.Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Clair Perry
- 4510 N 37th Ave
- Phoenix, Arizona 85019