To provide assistance in the operation of a high quality, efficient, safe, and sanitary food service program.QUALIFICATIONS:
Valid Food Handler's card. Knowledge to assist cafeteria manager, cook, baker or lunchroom assistant. Ability to work with children. Physically able to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform tasks that the manager directs to be done; may receive direction from the cook or baker when assigned to that department. Provide cleaning services as directed, including: washing pots, counters, walk-in refrigerators, freezers, pantry, and other equipment; launder towels.
- Operate kitchen and scullery equipment as trained and directed.
- Maintain sanitary standards for all preparation and cleaning activities.
- Assist with ticket sales and related records maintenance.
- Monitor reimbursable meal requirements when filling position of last server.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EVALUATION: Performance to be evaluated in accordance with Board policy on evaluation of support personnel. SALARY:
Nine-month year, beginning salary Level 24, employee benefits in accordance with Board policies.
Job Category: Instructional Support > Substitute Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Clair Perry
- 4510 N 37th Ave
- Phoenix, Arizona 85019