- High School Diploma required
- Valid Educational Aide Permit with ESEA endorsement, issued by the Ohio Department of Education
- Completed online application including references, updated annually
- Agree to authorize Stark County ESC to conduct/obtain a criminal history background check/fingerprinting
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Experience working in a public or private school classroom
- Ability to work with children and parents in a public school setting
- Experience working with children who have disabilities
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with teachers, parents, and related services staff
- Support a program which enables the child to reach his/her fullest physical, emotional, psychological, and behavioral potential
- Assist in the management of the classroom in compliance with district and State of Ohio rules
- Maintain a consistent pattern of positive work habits and personal traits:
- Punctuality, promptness, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Adaptability, dependability, and initiative.
- Loyalty, courtesy, and professional appearance.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned by the superintendent or his/her designee
- Comply with the policies of the board and regulations of Lake Local Schools.
All duties and behavior will be conducted morally and ethically. Acts that are deemed as lewd, sexual or inappropriate will be viewed as unacceptable and may be considered as grounds for administrative action, dismissal, or termination of contract.
This job description is subject to change and in no manner states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by the incumbent. The incumbent will be required to follow the instructions and perform the duties required by the incumbent's supervisor, appointing authority.
Job Categories: Instructional Support > Substitute
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA Equal Opportunity Employer
0 Contact Information
- Nicole Nichols
- 436 King Church Ave SW
- Uniontown, Ohio 44685