- Bachelor's Degree required
- Teaching certification or direct classroom experience working with children Pre-K to Grade 12 preferred
- Among the areas tutors will be working in are teacher directed student academic reinforcement activities, school homework, testing, study and organizational skills
under the Employment link. Please make sure you have provided all materials (cover letter, resume, and three letters of recommendation) required for the application process.The approximate dates vary based on needs. These needs may change at any time. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and be maintained as active for one year.
Benefits are not provided with this position.Equal Opportunity Employer
Vernon Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.
Job Category: Instructional Support > Tutor Contact Information
- Erica Matusiewicz, Human Resources Specialist
- 30 Park Street
- Vernon, Connecticut 06066